Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Travel Korea

What's that guy's njai domino honored venturing crea. Welcome to the heart and soul of Korea. Only thing I was looking forward to was this let me show you Korea shows their hospitality you get and nail file cotton pads toothbrush and toothpaste wet mouth why long here must have they hooked it up but it doesn't get better than this. Injured not sad if you need some privacy or you like to show your goods a push of a button and here we have a scenic view of the CD for your bathing pleasure all. And today we are going skating couples scout.

Travel Korea
Travel Korea

I heard about this famous spa where they give you their signature scalp massage using all natural ingredients and apparently it's supposed to help with hair growth. Celebrities in K. pop stars come here to get their make up and you're done you get the full service here. I tried to get down to get a trendy Korean style haircut but he opted for the class. Whenever I'm. I like to try their true. They gave us latest you. It was so good.

We decided to hit up. Famous districts and. Not at. Gun them. Like Beverly hills or Fifth Avenue. This is the place to. Korea is innovating to be. Their products and formula are you need. Forward thinking. We spent the entire after. If you guys ever seen me in real life. Don't be scared to come up to say I. I feel like I already know you guys. So we gotta cherish the memory by taking a selfie. Seoul is known for its creative restaurants for example. My knees container is like the Hooters for women instead of gorgeous gals serving up wings you have super cute guys glistening while frying up your order. So this is a fun place for not only ladies but couples. Re seem cheesy pizza like dishes and Fridays. What's not to like. And now it's time for my Korean makeover by the famous Korean celebrity makeup artists Liedtke young men.

She has her own line of cosmetics called VD VC. We are right to it and she coached me along the way while sharing her favorite beauty secrets. I don't think. God. That. I love having my makeup done because I get to learn so much from the artist. It's a great way to learn. She was incredibly gentle and talented. I love to my transformation. Yes. The following day dammit I hit up the street shops are guys so I found. Foundation. Right here. We saw so many cool things like this can be made out of. Shiver bar that looks like so dipped in with flour baking. And he does something magical where the sugar turns into this taffy like candy any keep stretching and stretching it until it divides into thousands of fiber lakes streams. Apparently it's called dragon spear candy. What is it called again it's going to be in my bed. Try to boot after snacking we decided to hit up one of the oldest temples in Seoul.

I was magically drawn to the lotus flowers sprinkled throughout the beautiful sacred grounds. Every lantern has a wish for prayer and it decorates the entire ceiling. We sent our pairs out into the universe. The next day we took a quick flight out into the island of Cheju. Janet sat it's like. And the flight was just under an hour.

People from all over come to this beautiful island. Scenery is. Go. So. So we quickly checked into our room resort style declare and it was fancy they hooked us up with a big data I think it's called and a high tech toilet from the future. Get. This is where I'm going to sleep tonight. Yeah nice here. Judge you. That evening we experienced a new type of camping calls glamping AJ a glamorous camping. I'm all for experiencing new things and glamorous campaign is one of them. The food was incredibly fresh. You could just he's the ocean. I don't know if he could. I. Yeah. Now. This was a beautiful way to spend. First name and age you. We were looking forward to the following day. During the past have what Cheju has to offer. Nature. A. The. Wow. The. I. Katelyn feet or so. I. A. And of course. More food. We were on our way to see one of the oldest trees on the island. It's over 800 years old. Photo. Everywhere you looked was a picture perfect moment. Well. I can't I wish we had a chance to go camping out here.

After seeing that ancient majestic tree we quench our thirst with the freshest water from the spring. I. About. We had the best time in Korea. An unforgettable journey. But this time to go home. I'm. I. No. Thank you for giving us beautiful memories. You can't weeks come back. Just. Sort of hymnbook bi monthly. No one. I don't know. To. Got. The. She. Leann. No no. You found. Gore. Yeah. So. No one. I. Yeah. You. The. Not a. A. I. The. Leann.

No comments:

Post a Comment