Friday, January 22, 2016

QR Travel Planner

Hey guys it's Andreas I wanted to show you guys very quickly what I'm taking with me to P. F. Pennsylvania my home area. To plan was because I am going Wednesday too Monday so I figured I needed to take some planners of so I can plan out next week. So I think that we can make he K. which has a my Erin Condren planner inside of it mostly going to be taking my plan planner for work so sitting up quite a bit of my.

QR Travel Planner
QR Travel Planner

Boss might not basket my suitcase so here is what I'm carrying on my plans supplies and I have a couple different make up pieces from target values Ivan or look highly one but I using previously the orange one but I just pick up this one so that was super cute and very springy and it's just a little bit simpler a little less pockets. So also you guys what's inside this one is by Sony cash check. Which I love. And I did not put a time in actually this is this is very minimal for me so I was going to go through and show you guys all the stickers that I brought and then some other things on his movies first there's not a lot over here and even some other things in here that I'm going to be needing but art planner related that are you Peter products like our tickets and things like that so first thing in here is this to do lists like a weekly thing and I do you have a bunch in here adding that have filled out I just want to read you some of them because they're getting like a little Massie. These here.

Pleasure to redo them with less on things was really pretty so I'm just going to do that on the plane probably because I'm going to put this in my carry on and then also I have 2 settlers in black here and then a key Kerry plan to write on here because it is a little bit therapy versus just a ballpoint pen which I really like that over here have a my stickers and I'm going to take America take any like wash your anything with me I'm gonna go ahead and use white out and do my bottom area like for a leave so I don't to carry a bomb. A pair scissor and. White out and everything of value don't carry any watch your evening so.

But in another entry guys what's occurred there really isn't that can be the most interesting part neither the stickers that many is next week and cigars I just kind of overall can't live with out so the first thing I have are these ALC studio bubble spastic because those are like lash bubble bath. They also have someone orange of the X. occurs I had these plain hot boxes which are almost empty. I have heard chevron borders which ID super duper love and it also heard Junip planner Kate because I thought it's beginning June try to use that that I do have the one sticker sheet by one he is for next week from creative cuts just a game night sicker of a super cute and also do have one Sigur sheet from a Karass price and his former doughnut shop collection I'm going to be using this on the bottom area of my planner next because I thought it went well with the June colors in the theme going we doing next week. I did grab a couple of different sheets from 3 sectoral just some of my favorites among them excited use for next week Ivan hexagon some plainer ones some little words and then the dots it's a plan now gonna you have planned this plantation except Chuck so I have all of those because you know it can go in there without the recycle stickers. And I have a one little sampler from Ollie Henry which I thought I would throw in there just in case.

I brought my favorite sheet from the digit 0 which is the planner pretty sad which is getting pretty low on that sheet that about one sheet from the planner junkie which is the dog she which I absolutely love the sheet it's my beer she from her and when I hear sheets of all time from anyone. I'll show you guys my stickers last claim for myself. That I have a bunch of stickers are much plainer key which I'm sure you guys in my last post and I have my theories stickers from her which are these ones that she I think is our first ever stickers that she came out with and they're just all like bars with dots on them but the rest are just her June punished him so I figured I would just bring all of those because they go along with my theme for next week and then I also brought a oneness here she would use the June Thea from accused box.

Paper and then also I brought to secrecy to me out CEO her newest sampler and entities shore is because those are my favorite from her to have those and then last not least I have all of the speakers that I made for myself so I have a bunch of the mini samplers thought our wall are listed I shop currently that I do have a high morning day night headers idea at sea today little things and then I want to say next week in the gym colors. I made myself a bunch of custom stickers will there not custom there just I change all the colors I don't offer this because I it would take a little bit too much time to do everyone's orders and custom colors I wish I could but I can't but I do do my own custom colors I did you Heidi stickers in the accent color of the month. I did use some to do stickers in the night color of the month I did some hombre checklist boxes in in the morning color of the day of the month also have some of these which are leftovers from last month that I made it for this month and then I have a bunch of these bars.

I have hearts I have Asterix I'd have a meal plan globetrotter 365 logo and don T. V.'s sides got those and the night color of the month and then also I do you have the June a planner kit for my shop which should still be up and it has all different stickers and then I also have the June charities employer this maxillae left mounds I kept both of them for myself and that I also have this week's theme there have to grab the washing for which is good I went through this but it is the ratted geometrics us is that the young I'm using for this week I thought of these don't this like doughnut. Sprinkle icing would go great with that so that is why I'm going to be using.

For this week slows are all my stickers I'm taking and the other stickers that's pretty much all I'm taking for traveling because I don't use a lot of other like washing your anything or decorative elements for the most part I do have like a lot of stickers but I tend not to use them as much because. I don't know I just like to use at the stickers because I love supporting my fellow at C. ladies and you know they have the best stuff because it's made up for planners and like I said I got my little like case at target I can definitely but I wasn't flying I probably would. Put.

More stuff in here because I'm flying it kind of limits the amount of things that you put in here but I hope you guys like this post I hope was livid informative on what I'm taking with me to travel I will talk to you doesn't it expedient by.

No comments:

Post a Comment